My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
betweenbrushstrokes.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Here is my handle, here is my spout

Greetings, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and are about to ring in the New Year with gusto.

But let’s get to the main point of this post… the teal teapot. I love it! Like really love it. Chuck gave it to me for Christmas and it’s been in heavy use since. This is my first teapot; always had a kettle, but it’s not the same as a cute little teapot. Look at it! It’s so cute and it brews a mean cup of tea too.
“Strange how a teapot can represent at the same time the comforts of solitude and the pleasures of company.” Zen quote
Yeah, I took a cheesy artistic photo of it. So what?

My new favourite store might just be David’s Tea. (Sorry Sephora) I’m thoroughly enjoying their “Forever Nuts” blend right now. It has a subtle flavour of nuts, apple and cinnamon and turns a nice shade of pink.

So this is how I end 2010, talking about tea. Oh well, I might be getting older, but I raise my tea cup to one helluva year. And that’s an understatement! In the last year, I fixed up the house, upgraded the car, went on the trip of a lifetime, saw art that made me weep, learned to not hate the kitchen, and fell in love. That’s definitely a year to remember.

Happy New Year everyone! My 2011 resolution is to paint again. I'm starting to miss it.

Beautiful Christmas bouquet from Chuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment