My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
betweenbrushstrokes.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Life is either a great adventure or nothing

Well, I finally decided to start a blog. This past year I have been thinking off and on about starting one and since becoming a Twitter addict, I think this is just a natural evolution. So here we go… here are my ramblings about life, art and anything else that catches my fancy (in more than 140 characters).

I guess, for those who don’t know, a little about me would be in order. I’m in my thirties; I have a career I enjoy, a house that I love, and friends and family that I adore. Those are my necessities, but there is so much more out there too. I love, love, love art, any kind, it doesn’t matter. If someone has created something, I want to see it, read it, hear it or touch it. I think it’s a sad life to live if you don’t enjoy art, whatever it may be.

I also want to thank two friends who have inspired me. Clancy and Anna have been delighting me with their blogging for some time now. It’s a nice way to get a glimpse of the real them.

So the adventure begins…

No comments:

Post a Comment